From flexible security and data maintenance, to powerful workflow and customization, Aria provides the tools to administer applications and keep them at optimum efficiency. The System Manager Module provides administrators with a wealth of tools for setting up security parameters, accessing the data dictionary for customization purposes, and maintaining system data files.
- Support for fiscal calendars with up to 13 periods per year.
- Access to the active data dictionary with powerful customization options, including system menus, dialogs, and more.
- Powerful batch server to process batch jobs, such as reports, on separate computers with support for multiple servers in parallel.
- Powerful file maintenance utilities.
- Transaction recovery system to prevent data Loss due to abnormal program termination.
- Support for a variety of tax types.
- Transparently add custom applications, while enjoying the benefits of the core system.
- Full multiple currency support including sophisticated, date-sensitive exchange rate handling.
- Full multiple country support including customization of address formats, phone templates, and more.
- Powerful user security including login and process audits and process security with subprocess control.
- Set-up login parameters within a specified date and time range..
- Full user customization of the system including default module, company, wallpaper, macros, browsing preferences and more.
- Set-up groups of users with group permissions and security for easy administration.
- Support for an unlimited number of companies including parent or holding companies.