Aria offers many effective features in the Sales Order module in an effort to help you enhance customer service and will allow your sales and credit departments to operate in the most productive way. With Integrated contact and task management, the Sales Order module is ideal for quick and efficient movement through the sales phase of your business process. The Sales Order Module includes features such as:
- Full multiple currency support
- Support for sales order bids and sales contracts
- Support for bulk/distribution orders with automatic conversion and balance checking
- Powerful multiple store capability with copy feature from store to store
- User-defined order entry session defaults for fast entry
- Ability to enter order lines by style/color, or by packs/SKU
- Support for single or multiple customer P/O
- numbers on one multiple seasons in one sales order.
- Enter coordinate groups to control group allocation and shipping
- Ability to view booked, open, shipped, production, and bulk order depletion quantities for each order line.
- Support for sales representative commissions at style level or at order level.
- Default sales representative by customer, department, or division.
- Powerful credit approval with full factor support.
- Link to the EDI module for electronic factor approval.
- Approve orders by customer’s credit limit, or individually by order.
- Support for user-defined decline reason.
- Powerful customer order decline letter
- Powerful completion date extension letters with automatic change of order completion date
- Powerful style cancellation letters with automatic cancellation of orders containing cancelled styles.
- Ability to view multiple store order lines by style/store/line in detail or in summary.
- Ability to define unlimited customer departments and their corresponding sales representatives as well as payment terms.
- Ability to enter an alternative shipping address for any order.
- Ability to ship orders to a distribution center.
- Ability to enter notes for each order line.
- Full sales automation subsystem with contact manager, task manager, resource manager and group scheduler.