Is an essential tool for managing Return Authorization (R/A) and receiving returned merchandise. When linked with the other Aria product modules, the system will automatically maintain customer Credit Memos, adjust your inventory, and charge-back sales rep commissions.
In addition, the module provides key statistical information about expected returns, reasons for return, and other information that is critical to minimizing return merchandise.
- Issue one R/A for styles coming from one or more invoices.
- Easily return a complete invoice in one step.
- Specify a reason for every style returned.
- Handling of factored and non-factored returns.
- Full multiple currency support.
- Automatic charge-back of sales rep commissions upon receipt of return.
- Automatic detection of the net price paid by customers for correct credit application.
- System prints R/A stickers, R/A warehouse receipt forms, and credit memos.
- System automatically updates stock for received styles.
- Receive the damaged returns against a different style number.
- Full support for different types of levies and taxes.
- System automatically checks if the style returned was shipped to the customer to prevent errors.
- System warns if goods are received after the R/A "void after” deadline.
- Attach scanned copies of customer debit memos for future reference.