Efficient raw materials management is the key to profitability. From time-phased material requirements to dye-lot control, Aria covers all aspects of the process. This module allows tracking of purchases and usage of fabrics, linings, trimmings and other accessories that make up a product line. Raw material requirements and Open to Sell are just some of the wide range of tools provided.
- Maintain raw materials by Item, Color, Roll, Lot, Warehouse.
- User defined units of measurements for stocking and purchasing.
- Bar-coding support for roll control (physical inventory and cutting ticket actualization).
- Material copy features to duplicate information for similar materials.
- Full multiple currency support.
- Inventory costing method by standard, average cost, FIFO and LIFO.
- Powerful material inquiry screen that allows the user to inquire into every major functional area related to a specific material up to the source document from the same screen.
- Powerful MRP functionality.
- Generate Purchase Bids, Return Purchase Orders, and Purchase Contracts.
- Automatically generate purchase orders based on requirements.
- Powerful material manufacturing to support any processing on raw materials (e.g. knitting, dyeing, printing).
- Setup nested material cost sheets for manufactured materials.
- View a chronological material inventory journal on the screen for easy stock reconciliation.
- View quantities of materials allocated to cutting tickets and to sales orders.
- Inventory freezing and automatic markdown capability for easy physical inventory count and valuation.
- Support for inter-warehouse inventory transfers.
- View all information for a specific color or for all colors combined.
- Attach an unlimited number of pictures for each material.
- Powerful support for materials with dye lots.
- Full integration with other modules including vendor invoice verification against receipts from the Accounts Payable Module and the job cost accounting system.