From product manufacturing to importing and everything in between, Aria supports your global sourcing needs with ease and flexibility. The Manufacturing Module delivers control over every step in the production process, from creating cutting tickets to receipt of finished goods,
By issuing cutting tickets against sales orders, users can easily synchronize production and demand cycles and avoid excess inventories. The extensive contractor management capabilities of the module allow easy monitoring of each stage of the production cycle. Linked with the "Raw Materials" and ''Accounts Payable” modules, you get the power of a fully integrated job Cost accounting system that gives you day to day vital costing / profitability information to keep you ahead of the curve.
- Ability to create style bill of materials with an unlimited number of cost items.
- Fast entry of costing information using the copy feature to copy selected information from similar styles.
- Ability to easily replicate cost items across colors and sizes.
- Full support for different types of cost items such as direct materials, direct labor and general overhead.
- Ability to create cutting tickets manually, from sales orders or from planned quantities.
Ability to handle an unlimited number of lots, contractors, and manufacturing operations per cutting ticket.
- Ability to receive cutting tickets into multiple warehouses.
- Ability to track contractor work at the style, color, and size levels.
System automatically generates cutting ticket bill of materials and can automatically adjust cut quantities based on the availability of selected materials.
- Ability to receive finished goods in temporary receiving batches to be approved prior to posting to the master files.
- Ability to print cutting tickets with pictures.
Ability to allocate and de-allocate sales orders to cutting tickets using the allocation feature.
Full integration with the Sales Order Allocation Module to immediately generate picking tickets for previously allocated orders, upon receipt of goods.
- Ability to track estimated, received and actual costs by style/color with powerful variance analysis.
Full integration with the other modules to form a complete job cost accounting system.