With built-in sales automation and planning, sophisticated finished good allocation, and state-of-the-art warehousing and distribution, Aria gives you all the tools you need to sell and deliver your products on time.
Endure effective inventory management and enhance warehouse productivity with all the necessary information required to make informed inventory management decisions at your fingertips. Aria's Inventory Control Module interfaces real-time with all other Aria applications to give you a comprehensive view of your warehousing operations.
- User-defined 19-character style code template with inventory tracking by style, color, size and dimension.
- Inventory tracking by storage location, fabric group, style garment group, production season and division.
- Inventory tracking at multiple locations.
- Track regular finished goods, 2nds, and damaged goods.
- Create pre-packs with multiple sizes, colors and styles.
- Powerful support for all types of customer SKUs with reference and ability to setup SKU templates by customer.
- Style copy feature to duplicate information for similar styles.
- Inventory costing method by standard, average cost, FIFO and LIFO.
- Support for costing in foreign currencies.
- Multiple price levels and markups with support for multiple foreign currencies.
- Sales forecasting capabilities.
- Powerful style inquiry screen that allows the user to inquire into major functional areas related to a specific style, up to the source document from the same screen.
- Onscreen style journal with chronological views of every transaction that affected the inventory of a specific style.
- Inventory freezing and automatic markdown capability for easy physical inventory count and valuation.
- Attach an unlimited number of pictures for each style.
- On-screen Open To Sell quantities by weeks.
- Ability to specify warehouse locations for easy picking.
- Specify 'start ship’ and 'sold-out’ dates for each style.
- Specify royalty codes for each style to handle licensing agreements,
- Directly access styles by style number or pattern number.
- Support for inter-warehouse inventory transfers.
- View all information for a specific color or for all colors combined.
- Define styles as inactive to prevent any activities on them.
- Style history keeps relevant style information by period for an unlimited number of years.