It is the core of a powerful financial management system. The Aria General Ledger module provides immediate access to all the critical financial information required for making informed and accurate decisions fast.
- Flexible account code structure definition tool that allows the account code structure to consist of up to six separate segments. It can easily be customized to meet the level of details of your transactions.
- Prevent direct posting to certain accounts from the General Ledger.
- Track company profitability based on user-defined cost centers.
- Posting window of up to three years.
- Lock any number of periods in the selected fiscal year, thus preventing posting to them.
- User-defined batch posting window,
- Flexible journal entry; enter single transactions or batches,
- Four types of automatic transactions (Recurring, Templates, Distribution and Allocation Transactions).
- Automatic reversal of transactions.
- Statistical accounts for management purposes.
- Generate unlimited budgets and comparisons.
- User-defined cash flow codes.
- User-defined Ratio Analysis.
- Consolidation companies.
- Powerful Income Statement and Balance Sheet.
- Variety of system defined layouts for Balance Sheets and Income Statement reports.
- Generators that allow to fully customize printed forms.
- Special account reconciliation report for multiple periods and accounts with the ability to summarize the entries over source journals and dates.
- Post transactions and batches directly or through special posting screens after approval.
- Prevent any batch or transaction from posting by putting it on Hold.
- Prevent a certain batch or transaction from being edited by any user by approving it for posting.
- Comments box for every entry in your transactions.
- Automatic searching for the out-of-balance transactions in certain batch.
- Three levels of detail inquiry for accounts balances.
- Unlimited user-defined account groups for budgeting and reporting purposes.
- User-defined Source Journals.
- Easy way of entering Beginning Balance Batches.
- Dummy Posting for transactions before running the financial reports, without affecting the real account balances.
- Copy company information across records.
- Summarize historical entries.