Aria's Accounts Receivable (A/R) Module helps improve cash flow and manage financial exposure, while promoting better business relationships with customers. It features extensive account information to enhance the collections process.
- Full integration with the General Ledger.
- Automatic detection and generation of any required EDI transactions while invoicing.
- Invoice manually, by picking ticket, or by order.
- Support for direct invoicing with no order.
- Bulk invoicing for fast invoicing of multiple orders or picking tickets.
- Full multiple currency support.
- Support for C.O.D. tag number tracking and C.O.D. labels printing.
- System automatically computes weights, cartons, freight, insurance, taxes and C.O.D. charges from any warehouse location.
- Availability of an alternate "ship via" if shipment exceeds a specific break weight.
- Automatic credit check upon invoicing.
- Single and multiple store invoicing capability.
- Ability to handle house and factored invoices with different sequence numbers.
- Optionally, generate consolidated invoices from multiple store orders.
- Full integration with the packing list program and support for data collection devices.
- Support for style substitutions.
- Automatic generation of sales rep commissions with support for split commissions.
- Powerful debit/credit key-off with ability to generate charge-backs and allowances on the fly.
- Key-off transactions based on a date range or transaction number range.
- Automatic trade discount verification upon payment.
- Generate UPS-approved shipping manifest.
- Generate factor approved assignment sheet, with multiple factor support.
- Generate A/R aging report based on any date.
- Generate charge-back letters for unauthorized deductions.
- Support for different types of taxes.
- Powerful customer history tracks all relevant customer activity for an unlimited number of years.
- Support for A/R and non A/R cash receipts.
- Support for post dated checks.