The backbone of any ERP, Aria features powerful and integrated Financials with convenient built-in job cost accounting. The Accounts Payable (A/P) module lets you proactively manage your expenditures, improves control over the process, and is a key component of the job cost accounting system. A/P also allows quick responses to vendor inquiries and views of all relevant account information with drill-down capabilities. Overall, the module helps reduce costs and improve productivity.
- Multiple General Ledger (GL) release summarization options.
- Full integration with the GL.
- Support for multiple Tax types.
- User-defined vendor classification fields.
- Full multiple currency support.
- Define unlimited division with default GL accounts.
- Set up unlimited banks and bank accounts.
- Define check sequence numbers for both manual and computer checks.
- Full bank reconciliation.
- Automatic generation of recurring payables.
- Support for installments and template distributions.
- Full support for factor remittances.
- Easy “approve to pay” screen with multiple selection criteria.
- Support for miscellaneous vendor types and one-time vendors.
- International locale support with multiple address formats.
- Supports 1099 processing.
- Store an unlimited number of years of vendor history by period.
- Flexible payment prioritization and cash requirements report.
- Automatic PO receipts verification for merchandise invoices.
- Advance payments.
- Supports laser and dot matrix checks.
- Generate an aged payable report as of any date.
- Print vendor mailing and folder labels.
- Up-to-the-second single-screen financial summary by vendor.
- Support for manual, non-check and cash payments.
- Vendor notepad with no word count or number of character limitation.