Customer Web Access (CWA) is a comprehensive approach to developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships, by providing seamless integration of every area of business that affects your customer. With the use of Internet technology, Aria’s Web-based CWA brings together customer service, marketing and sales to maximize customer satisfaction and retention, increase revenues and improve productivity. Put the power and experience of Aria on your side to enhance performance and help you build solid customer relationships.
- Your customer will have the ability to edit their own profile, entering or revising their information, giving you timely status on any new business changes.
- Your customer will be able to edit, add, or delete contact person information so you reach the appropriate person.
- Your customer can place orders from the online customer catalog and be able to view product information and receive special offers.
- Your customer can check the status and/or print their existing sales order.
- Your customer will have online access to their statement for printing or viewing.
- Your customer can place an online request for, and check the status of, return authorizations and print them.
- Your customer can access and verify Open to Sell (OTS) availability on any style and/or color.
- Your customer can recall and reference all previous interactions and view a historical account summary.